- Transfer from the Rome Fiumicino Airport to Casale Fusco in Spoleto.
- This afternoon, enjoy a welcome drink and a short presentation on your cooking course.
- Dinner at the Traditional Homemade Food Restaurant. Selected wine and water included.
- After breakfast, at 9:30 a.m. meet in the Casale Fusco lobby. Your first cooking class will last about two hours and will be an introduction to Umbrian cooking. Tasting lunch based on your efforts ends about noon.
- At 4:30 p.m., go on a black truffle hunt. (In the summer, the truffle hunt begins at 6 p.m.)
- Dinner tonight will be at Traditional Homemade Food Restaurant. Selected wine and water included.
- At 9:30 a.m., depart for an excursion to the legendary Assisi, the city of Saint Francis (with guided visit).
- Lunch on your own.
- Afterward, at 2:30 p.m., it’s on to the famous town of Montefalco, land of the Sagrantino red wine, and a visit to a local winery where we will be invited to taste wonderful wines.
- Return and dinner at Traditional Italian Pizzeria this evening.
- Breakfast, followed by your next cooking lesson at 9:30 a.m. Tasting lunch based on your efforts.
- At 4:00 p.m., visit a local farm where you will taste regional specialties, such as the famed Umbrian salumi.
- Dinner at Traditional Homemade Food Restaurant this evening. Selected wine and water included.
- After breakfast, the next cooking class begins at 9:30 a.m. Tasting lunch to follow based on your efforts.
- At 3:00 p.m., visit Spoleto, a bronze-age town located on the slope of a sacred mountain in the Apennines. Just one of their numerous ancient Roman and medieval sacred sites is the Duomo, which is home to Filippo Lippi’s last fresco cycle.
- Return to Casale Fusco. Traditional Italian Pizzeria for dinner.
- Breakfast followed by your final cooking lesson at 9:30 a.m. Tasting lunch to follow based on your efforts.
- Afternoon at leisure. You will have the opportunity to shop for cashmere (Umbria is well known for its production of cashmere).
- Tonight’s final dinner will be at Traditional Homemade Food Restaurant.
- Breakfast at Casale Fusco, final farewells and depart for your transfer to the Airport in Rome.
Information and booking: write to firstname.lastname@example.org